Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fitness Challenge: gym bag


Going to different gyms around NYC, I had to remake my gym bag into a lightweight bag that might accompany me to meetings or events throughout the day.

I was looking for make-up that would do double duty, but I found the triple duty Miracle Skin Transformer SPF20 Face. This miraculous product is a day cream, sunscreen and light foundation, all in one.

When I have a brutal workout, my face turns bright red, and stays that way for hours. I cool down, shower and still look like I just ended a marathon. With the transformer, I can carry just one product, slap on a little more eyeliner, and quickly go about my day.

Hair is another story.

1 comment:

  1. There are many ways to set up a home gym. In fact, the term home gym is broad. Read here ideas about setting up a home gym to meet your fitness goals.

    Progonol

    ReplyDelete