Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fitness Challenge: Day 15


For years, I took my kids to gymnastics classes and camps at Chelsea Piers. When your kids take a class, you get a pass to use the Sports Center, but since I had my own gym, I never did.

I did once get a facial at the spa, and apparently you also get a free day pass if you spend enough.

But one of my kids had a pass and since I was going to a cocktail party at Pier 60, I decided to finally try the gym.

It is truly massive, and one of the best perks is the sun deck off the pool, where you can catch some rays on a nice day.

I love the elliptical machines here; instead of individual televisions, there are 8 overhead screens and you can plug into any channel. Seems more environmentally conscious.

The showers are gorgeous here, with individual changing areas, thick, soft towels, and good products.

No comments:

Post a Comment