Monday, February 20, 2012

Fitness Challenge: Day 30


I have been to the 92nd St Y countless times, for lectures, concerts and to pick up my niece from afterschool.

I had never seen the gym until I had a fitness pass and now I know what I was missing. The May Center for Health, Fitness and Sport is a gorgeous facility, with a huge, clean locker room, inviting pool and several floors of classes, weight areas and cardio.

The one thing you might need here is a road map.

There is a huge variety of classes, at all times of the day. I took a body conditioning class that may not have been the most innovative, but it did the trick.

You can take swim lessons, from beginning to lifeguard training, Scuba instruction, swim dance or aqua body conditioning.

As a vegetarian, I appreciated the Kosher dairy cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment