Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New York: Bronx

Written by Fermin Washington

When I decided to move to New York several years ago I was thinking about any of the neighborhoods in Manhattan. To my surprise I ended up living in the Bronx and I absolutely love it. It was not my first choice as I mentioned but it has turned out to be my most favorite borough out of all of them. I have lots of places to walk to from my apartment and can get pretty much anything I want within a block of my place. The other thing that is cool about where I live is I started a business in the building next door. I can wake up right before I have to be there and then just stroll on over to open up shop. I wanted to start an internet café that would a place for local small business owners to gather and be a part of a community instead of cooped up in their home offices all day long with no outside interaction. I got hooked up with T1 Bronx for my internet and the rest, as they say, is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment