Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Fierce Workout: Choose the Right Clothes

New Marika outfit
In an old Saturday Night Live skit, a character played by Billy Crystal says "it's better to look good than to feel good."

I say, why choose?

In training for my first marathon, I have definitely increased muscle tone, though weight loss ha so far eluded me. But I also pay close attention to what I am wearing. If I don't feel comfortable, I don't have a good run.

I had the opportunity to try some new pieces from Marika, including a cool top with huge air holes to make hot summer us bearable. And capris, which I like for biking since they offer a little more coverage than shorts, but don't make me hot.

The wicking fabric helps get rid of sweat and keeps me from smelling like a sewage plant.

Note: Marika provided me with these pieces but I was not compensated for this post. Opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

  1. My niece is a player and have to participate in marathon. It is very important for her to have comfortable workout clothing. Went with her on shopping and helped her in purchasing best ones. Have to buy for my yoga classes too.

    ReplyDelete